Friday, March 02, 2018

Friday 2nd March 2018........there may be a new addition to the Pearson clan!!!

Had another good session at the gym and then met my friend Deb for breakfast she took me to a new place on the Ancha and oh my the breakfast was delicious and it is also a bakery and the desserts....mmm...must never go back as I shall put back the weight I have lost.....

Gracie is taking me computer shopping this afternoon and I am leaning towards leaving the Microsoft family and going to Apple..will see...

Tonight we are going to the local playhouse where the performance is the Odd Couple...it is getting rave reviews!!!!

So maybe my next blog will be different..stay tuned!!!


Yashi Kochi!!

4 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Once you've had a Mac, you'll never go back!

Dee Tillotson said...

Peter, now that is cute! Apple should hire you to write jingles and advertisements for them. But the fast food chain, MacDonalds, not so much!

living.boondockingmexico said...

A MAC never interested me. It´s like wearing long pants to a beach party.

mexicokid said...

Interesting and different points of view..i am just starting the frustration part now cheers les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...