Sunday, March 11, 2018

Sunday 11th March 2018....and then the weekend was gone!!!!!!

Tennis was great again yesterday morning I so enjoy my time on the courts and the guys and girls that I play with




Today Gracie and I went out to the RV park just outside of town to visit with my special friends Paula and Jerry we have know each other for a few years now and it is always wonderful to see them again.
We went out to a great lunch wagon out on the highway for a good BBQ style meal thanks so much for getting the tabπŸ‘

Each day I get more used to my iPad and like it more....I have a crazy busy week coming up but all good stuff!

YASHI KOCHI!!!!🐘

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...