Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Wednesday 30th July 2014…..Somewhere in California!!!

Again I actually know where I am in the small town of Dunnigan!!!

Well I was not completely honest in my last blog I did not tell you that I really felt awful yesterday my welts came back and John was my favorite friend…you know what I mean when I say JOHN!!!!!..I was very tired and slept lots and then could not sleep during the night but enough of that…..

I was on the road this morning just after 8am and again it was on the Interstate and you don’t see many triple decker's!!!!

DSC07058

The weather was hot already but I managed to stay cool with wraps and ice and lots to drink and Heather only used my Mexican cruise control a couple of times!!!!

Soon out of here

DSC07059

into here

DSC07060

Nothing to report the roads were busy and I stopped a few times and then at 4pm decided after 700 km it was enough for the day so saw this sign for the motel pulled off and checked in 45 dollars including breakfast!!!

DSC07062

DSC07061

DSC07063

It is like being a pilgrim again except on wheels..checking in asking for milk…..this time I went for a swim and then a long hot shower saving the bath for tonight…..did some laundry had some tea and now 7pm  already!!!

I must tell you that I feel so much better and hopefully will get a good sleep tonight and feel like the old KID again!!!!

Also must tell you that I feel more in tune of everything and aware of my surroundings and just quite peaceful and excited to be on the way home but I have lots of great friends to see first…….

Thanks for all the e mails!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...