Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Tuesday 4th December 2012……….slowish day!!

Had 2 hours of tennis this morning that was played in lovely sunshine and again a great workout and still happy to report that I am not suffering any knee or elbow problems….I do ice and cream before and after!!!

Did some chores around town and went to my favorite veggie place and bought these for 23 pesos which is not even 2 dollars!!

DSCF6934

Again I encountered the beauty of this country and it’s people..the man who sold me the veggies I thought told me they were 33 pesos when actually he said 23 pesos the words are similar in Spanish and I failed to realize he said veinte(20) instead of treinta(30)..so I gave him 33 pesos and turned and started to walk away when he called me back and gave me back the extra 10 pesos I had given him!!!

Back home I took the afternoon off and watched a live soccer game from England..I know decadent behavior.

I had to go back into town to go to Casa Hogar my visit there was not the news I was hoping to hear I had asked to be allowed to have Daniela for three big events coming up the next little while but was in formed  the Madres would not grant me permission…this is hard for me but it is something that I cannot seem to do anything about….

.on the way home I  came across this store that I had not been in before so I thought I would give it a try…guess what slice I am having  tonight with my tea??

DSCF6933

3 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

One of each?

Paula and Jerry said...

I didn't know you put icecream on your knee/elbow. Not a bit surprised, though!

mexicokid said...

you are the second person to mention ice cream I guess my Queens English is outdated.....and no only one!!!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...