Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Tuesday 25th December 2012……..A Merry Christmas!!

I would like to thank all my friends and readers over the last 6 years of this my life story in that time over 130000 views and I would like to wish you all a very Merry and safe and Happy Christmas and may all your dreams come true in 2013!!!

What a dream start to Christmas morning speaking to all my family in England on Skype    …….then two hours of men’s doubles tennis…..the weather was just lovely sunny and warm.

Home in time to have a shower and clean up and off to CH to pick up Daniela and good news I was allowed to take just her and she looked beautiful even though she was dressed in a warm and new coat!!!

DSCF7369

Then it was off to get Paola who also looked lovely and the first stop was for them to have some fun at the arcade!!!

DSCF7375

DSCF7373

We had been invited to an afternoon pot luck lunch at this very beautiful ranch and the girls really enjoyed walking around and seeing the animals!!!

DSCF7378

DSCF7381

DSCF7385

DSCF7386

DSCF7379

The ranch was lovely and food really good the girls were a big hit and I was very proud of them…they were given bags to take home some cookies and we had a great time!!!

DSCF7389

We came back home here….

I had a bit of a dilemma when I checked out the bikes when I brought them home last night I found that one of them the front tire was flat so when I went into town last night I took the bike with me and pumped it up at the gas station but when I got home it was flat again…so this morning I took the bike with me and after tennis went to the shop and had them look at it and this is when I realized that the brakes were sticking on both front and back…the man tried to fix it but could not and told me to come back tomorrow……when I got home I checked out the other bike and those brakes were not working properly I realize that when I picked them up they looked awesome but I should have been more diligent and check them out…so I had one bike in the store and one bike here that was not ridable…do I tell and show the girls or wait till another day.

With that 6th sense that I have I could tell they were expecting something so I tried to explain to them that I had bought them bikes but they would have to wait till Friday to get them but I did show them the yellow bike and they were thrilled and never complained at all.

Here they are opening a small gift left for them by Paula and Jerry..thanks so much!!!

DSCF7396

Then it was time for tennis but first they need to sweep the “court”

DSCF7390

DSCF7393

DSCF7395

DSCF7394

I dropped them off around 6pm and we had a wonderful time together they make me feel like a million dollars!!!!

So tonight a quiet time at home reflecting on what a charmed and blessed life I have……

Yashi Koshi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...