Friday, December 28, 2012

Friday 28th December 2012……sage advice!!!

Years ago when I first started travelling to Mexico I was given what I think is great advice which was meant to be taken when I was driving but I think it applies to everyday matters as well.

The advice was never do anything unexpectedly and always expect the unexpected!!!!  This is so true of my times and dealings with CH!!!

Tennis was the order of the day for two hours this morning and then home in time to get cleaned up and to go back to my foot Doctor for another treatment on my toe.  Where else can you go to a Doctor’s office for treatment and in the middle he makes a call to a lady to try to fix me up on a date!!!!!

I try to talk to him in Spanish and the subject of wives, children and dating came up.  I told him that I never seem to meet any Mexican women.well……he picked up his cell phone and about 5 minutes later this lady arrives at his office…too funny…..it was all very discreet and she seemed nice and we all introduced ourselves…..only in Mexico!!!

Back to the house to get the car to go to CH where it was my scheduled time to get Daniela and I called last night to confirm this.  When I arrived there I never got past the big front door they told me that Daniela had gone with the Madre to the next town for the day.

This is not sitting well with me as I had planned for them to get their bikes but what could I do.  I will request another meeting with the Madre and ask again for my times to see her to be noted and also ask when I have her not to have another girl as it makes it really difficult to have Paola and Daniela who I plan lots of things for the three of us and another girl makes it so complicated.

I went to pick up Paola and she was her bright self except her Mother told me she was having a problem with a tooth.  We went to the dentist but she was closed I will try and get her an appointment on Monday.  Then we came back to the house and bicycle time…her smile was ear to ear when she saw her bike.

It took her two minutes to remember how to ride and away she went.

DSCF7408

DSCF7405

DSCF7407

DSCF7412

She just loved it and she rides safe!!!

Before we left we had a little lesson on cleaning teeth and washing hands and face and putting on cream..she is such a delight to be around!!

 

We then went around to see Diana as she had a gift for the girls…Paola loved her necklace and she could not wait to put it on..thank you so much.

Back to Paola's house and I showed her Mum how to use the stove and the best place for it. she said that she likes it and thanked me.

So another day closer to the end of the year and always expect the unexpected!!!!!!

Yashi Koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...