Saturday, December 22, 2012

Saturday 22nd December 2012….just the three of us!!!!!

I cancelled my tennis game this morning because I thought I was having the girls all day to go on the road trip but when that got changed I decided to leave the tennis arrangements alone …so I had my breakfast on the couch watching a great live soccer game from England…I know I say this every Saturday!!!

At 11am I went to pick up Daniela and always not knowing what to expect at CH…this time good news I was allowed to take Daniela on her own…..so we walked out hand in hand.  Went to get Paola and before I did anything I needed to get money…so we drove to the ATM I have been using for years…forgot to mention this is the third time I have been here in the last two days and when I insert my card and try to do the transaction the message showing tells me “Unable to temporarily connect to your bank.

So this morning the message appeared and I really do not have any money…I usually take it out in sums of about 600 dollars and I hade just paid Catalina…so down to my pocket change.

Decided I had to come home and contact Visa and my bank.

The girls went in the back yard and I loaned Daniela my racquet and gave them some balls judging by the laughter I could hear… they were having fun!!!

The long wait for a live person was about 25 minutes and then they told me this sometimes happen and to try another ATM….I told them I had tried 4 other banks with the same results.  I really was getting no where and asked to speak to a supervisor…who came on the line and said she will amend my visa card so I could obtain money through the ATM with that card.

So I watched the kids for a while……I know I am biased but they are so lovely, play so well together and I swear today they had a little bit of the devil in them, they were teasing me!!!

DSCF7325

DSCF7326

Talk about keeping your eye on the ball!!!

DSCF7329I love this photo!!!

DSCF7324

Linda this one is for you…new buds on your aloe vera plant bud!!!

DSCF7332

DSCF7334

After lunch we went back down town and to the ATM and of course the Visa card received the same message…………very frustrating!!

At 2pm we dropped Daniela off at a local restaurant where all the girls from CH were being treated to lunch …here they are all arriving!!

DSCF7336

Do you think they miss Paola??

DSCF7337

Paola and I then went to the hot springs at la Gruta where I thought it would be so busy but amazingly there were only a few people and she had this pool to herself!!!

DSCF7338

DSCF7339

She has no fear but only swims with her head under water so I have been teaching her how to swim with her head out of the water and breathing and she is doing well.

One of the pools here goes through a tunnel of about 60 feet and then out into a beautiful covered pool inside a cave and a big spout of lovely hot water pounds down out of a huge spout every 30 minutes it is like a real hot shower but so powerful…we had lots of fun.

I dropped her home and she was full of smiles it makes my heart soar to see them both so happy!!

Back home another long wait for Visa but told really the same thing so I will try my cards tomorrow and if no luck I guess I have to ask all my readers to send me some pesos!!!!  Actually I will get them to wire me some cash to a local bank!!!

Life is still good!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...