Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturday 18th September 2010…the Liberation Treatment!!!!

It is now Saturday evening and I am back at the Bank in Nanaimo for the night as I have 2 games to ref tomorrow and after the second game I shall go back down to Duncan and await Sara’s return on Wednesday evening.

I reffed two games this morning the finals at the Senior Games and it was an enjoyable few days and those old guys sure take their soccer very seriously.  It was good to see some of my old team mates and just a good time by all.

One of my special friends whom I have known for nearly 14 years is Mary and her husband Jack.  Mary was the one who helped me years ago with the start up of my computer setting up e mail accounts and giving me lessons.

Mary also is so great at making sure Ramona’s freezer is full of cookies and dinners when I leave on my journey.  Mary has suffered with MS for many years and she has decided to go to Costa Rica next month and under go the Liberation Treatment.  It is worth to Google and read about the treatment.

Mary is very positive and I want to thank her for her kindness and friendship to me through the years and as she and Jack prepare to leave later this month I  would like to wish her safe travels and hope the operation is all that she wants it to be…….good luck and blessings Mary!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...