Saturday, September 11, 2010

Saturday 11th September 2010..a day to remember!!!

 

911-3

I am a sports nut or what???  Up at 6am on a Saturday morning to watch English soccer……just had time after that game finished to make eggs before I had to sit and watch live tennis from New York….had to leave that to go referee my first game today a youth game, boys under 16 years….it was a good game and those boys had some good skills.

From there it was off to another field to watch the University teams play…

sat 001

sat 004

sat 005

sat 006

It was then back to the house to watch the last set of another live tennis match from new York….then back to the soccer field to referee a senior men’s game and all their mouthy comments and then I did the assistant reffing on another men’s team and home by 10.15pm….

So am I a sport’s nut??????

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...