Thursday, May 07, 2009

Thursday 7th May 2009…..just a day

I think I am suffering from Mexico and sun withdrawal.  The morning started out nice and sunny but then turned wet, cold and windy again.

I have now completed one of the projects that I had lined up for the summer, a solar panel installed on Ramona.IMG_6743This will make a big difference when I am on my travels and not hooked up to power.  With the generator and now the solar panel no more worries about depleting the batteries.

These are the neighbourhood houses where I am staying.IMG_6744 

IMG_6745

Tonight it was hockey night on the big TV screen but unfortunately the Vancouver Canucks lost to the Chicago Blackhawks in overtime, so a really big game coming up on Saturday evening.

IMG_6748

Have a great weekend….

1 comment:

Croft said...

Details Les.... How big a solar panel, where did you get it done and how much $$$?

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...