Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thursday 21st May 2009…home again

This was my parking spot at Gail and Larry's in Kelowna, 5 star for sure!!!!IMG_6837

These are 2 of the 5 windows that I helped Larry replace, really all I did was hold and knock a few nails in.  Larry is the master builder and I do like to watch how he is able to build, fix and replace anything.IMG_6838

Thank you both so much for your kindness to me and for the birthday meal, very lovely.  We have been close friends for over 28 years but usually see more of each other in Mexico these days.

These are taken from the ferry coming into Nanaimo this afternoon..

IMG_6840

IMG_6841

and from the deck outside my bedroom window tonight…IMG_6843

I am home in Nanaimo for another 4 weeks before I go off on another soccer weekend.  I have lots of plans and next weekend is another big 3 day soccer event in Campbell River, which is on the island.

Take care and Pura Vida…

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...