Monday, May 26, 2008

 



Quite a few readers want to know where I keep Ramona so I decided to show you.

A good friend has kindly let me park her in his driveway of their small hobby farm. She is surrounded by small animals and in a lovely wooded setting. I just have to train my friend Eric to take better care of Ramona and brush the leaves off her body and maybe once in a while wipe her down and give her a bath!!!!! Come Eric get on the program!!!! He is one of my poker buddies so he gets his revenge by taking my money every two weeks, so don't feel sorry for him!!

Hope you all are enjoying the summer and to my American friends I wish you all a great and special holiday today, blessings..
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...