Wednesday, May 21, 2008




I am totally amazed and proud to announce that I am now officially an OAP!!!!!!!

Amazed at how fast the 60 years of my life have flown by and proud to have achieved some of my goals.

I am so blessed to have such great health and an abundance of special people in my life.

I would like to take this opportunity to thanks all my family in England. It was 1970 when I left my parents on the train station in Doncaster to start my globe trotting and my family have always supported me in all my choices.

My life is enriched by the friendships I have, some of my friends I don't see very often but the bond remains strong.

Please join me in celebration of the arrival of my first pension cheque next month!!

Blessings to all, Les

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...