Saturday, May 24, 2008

 

 

 

Another birthday celebration!!

Heidi and Shauna, the two lovely ladies that were my work partners at the restaurant back in the good old days when I used to work, invited me out for supper tonight and along with their fine looking men Gary and Mark. We had a great time, great food and good company.

Also thanks to my ex boss and owner of the restaurant, Marylin, for the meal, thanks to you all, again reminds me of how lucky I am to have good friends in my life.

I wish you all a lovely weekend!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Croft said...

Happy Birthday Les, and many more of them! You don't look a day over 65! ;)

Croft & Norma

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...