Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Wednesday 28 th September 2022..a quick day!!

 Wednesday is a busy day for me but an enjoyable one as well…

I started out with my training session which I think you know by now that I do not really care for but always glad when it is over and then I feel good about doing the hard work!!

From there straight to ♦️ ♣️ poker where I won another 200 pesos…….I then go and pick up Frida and we always love our time walking the streets she is so well behaved and a very pretty dog……





I just have time to come home get cleaned up and go back into Centro for my English class….it has been a month since I have been with my new students and already I see such a difference in their confidence I really enjoy them and the 90 minutes goes by very quickly….


Time  for my tea and cookies and watch my show!!


Stay safe and healthy!,


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...