Saturday, September 03, 2022

Saturday 3 rd September 2022…Tom arrives!!

 Had  a great game of tennis this morning and then saw my student Vanessa before leaving to pick up Tom at the bus station in Querétaro…

It was great we both arrived around the same time and it was good to see him again….





He has been in Costa Rica for several weeks first helping build a school class room in a remote village and then doing a 19 day hike across the country …..


Great  to catch up with him and he loves my casita…..we got his dirty clothes in the wash, had a little walk around the neighborhood and went two doors down to the restaurant ……


It is really nice for me to have family here and we have a fun day planned for mañana…


Stay safe and healthy!!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...