Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Tuesday 22 Nd June 2021.......technology!!

I do admit I do not understand very much about my phone, IPad or laptop so I was surprised this morning when these photos showed up on my phone this morning...

This was taken on the west coast of Vancouver Island and I put the date at around the late 1992.....My Mum and I and I do remember this photo because about fifteen minutes later one of the few double rainbows that I have seen appeared!

this next one that come up this morning is of my Dad and I and this one must have been taken around the late 1980’s.....

Can you believe the hair??

These also appeared on my phone and I like them all...





And I think this is very funny!!


Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!









No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...