Wednesday, June 02, 2021

Wednesday 2 Nd June 2021....a learning day!!

I knew it was going to be a bit of a challenging day and it was!!!


My iPad is over four years old and was causing me some issues so I decided to treat myself to a MacBook Air lap top, which I bought in Oregon.


I did not open it until today when I had arranged for Marco, my techie guy to come set it up for me and a tutorial……he was here over two hours and had some issues retrieving some of my passwords…..


He was very patient with me and transferred all my stuff from the iPad to the lap top and showed me how to do many things, most of which I have already forgotten but I am doing this blog on the new machine and will see how it turns out…….always when there its change it causes some heartache especially at my age.


I also took out Frida this afternoon and got home before we had another large downpour of rain.




Well this day went by quickly and it is time for that tea and cookie and my new show, the third season of the Kamninsky Method on Netflix.


Gracie sent me this photo of Izzie, her Grand daughter, I have fond memories of walking her for hours when we went to New Jersey to babysit two years ago……she is adorable..






WELL SORRY TO REPORT I COULD NOT DO THIS ON THE LAPTOP NEED MORE PRACTICE ....SO THIS IS DONE ON THE IPAD...FAILED THE FIRST TEST!!

Stay safe and healthy!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...