Thursday, May 20, 2021

Thursday 20 th May 2021...waterfall hike!!

After a nice leisurely breakfast and taking the kids out for a long walk....


I set out on an adventure to find the only waterfall in the county located here...





The trail is just over three miles one way and for long stretches very flat and on gravel but there were trails into the woods...





Interesting resting place...













Did not see many people and finally came to the cliffs and the sound of the waterfall...








Pretty little area..























Notice the rock form in the left side of the canyon....





I said left side not the right!!!!..No idea how she showed up in the shot!!


Did some climbing to get a great view is the small falls..


















Easy hike back to the car....


Came home and took the dogs out and just relaxing at home tonight with a movie!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!


2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Too funny! I like the "Rock Goddess"!

mexicokid said...

Does this surprise me?🤔😁

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...