Monday, January 20, 2020

Monday 20th January 2020...another busy week begins!!

This was the view out my window at 7.45 am this cool cloudy day!!




The white church is close to where I always play tennis.


My gym session was changed to 8.30am this morning this time works better for me that at 4 pm in the  afternoon so I am not rushing to my English class..BUT I still am not crazy about working out so early..I did not have breakfast and I felt better and so glad when it is done..that Aaron works me hard!!


Later in the day I had some chores to do around town and along the way snapped these photos...


Today and tomorrow there are many celebrations in town in respect to Allende and his anniversary...here he is in the main Jardin!!








This is where I buy my candles..




The famous blue door bakery..





Why do you think these sleeping dogs were here???





Because they area cross the road from this store...





It is three weeks today that I start my epic journey and I shall be on the road to Laredo Texas.....I did a bit of planning this afternoon.


For my English class tonight I made copies of this...





We took turns reading paragraphs and then discussing what we had read..this was again another great class with a good turnout...I shall miss them when I leave.


Now you are going to have to get used to reading this....but this evening I watched live tennis from Melbourne.....the start of the Australian open.....I have happy memories of attending there five years ago.


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...