Friday, January 10, 2020

Friday 10th January 2020.....the journey

Will begin next month on the list......

Laredo for a visa...
Tucson to visit Linda....
San Pedro to house sit...
Indian Wells to work for two weeks at the famous tennis tournament..
Drive to Vancouver Island..to visit my second family Heather and Kirby and boys...
Fly to England to visit my family...
Fly to Paris rent a car and tour for two weeks...
Back to Airbnb in Paris and go to the French Open..
Fly to Nova Scotia to visit with wonderful friends Paula and Jerry...
Fly to Vancouver Island and buy a new car....
Drive new car back home to San Miguel!!!


Yashi Kochi!!


6 comments:

Kevin Read said...

Looks like a good 2020!

mexicokid said...

Yes I am looking forward to it cheers les

living.boondockingmexico said...

It looks like you know what you want!

sylvia said...

Wow! Sounds like a great year!

sylvia said...

Wow ! Sounds like a great year!

mexicokid said...

Yes going to be a good one..thanks les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...