Friday, July 05, 2019

Friday 5th July 2019... a tennis day!!!

Woke up at 7.30 am opened the blinds to these views!!!!



Then heard the familiar noise of the balloon!!!













After breakfast I went out to the same tennis club as yesterday and Carolyn and I played our first game in the competition..we found out only two other couples entered.....we had a good game which we won and I came home and watched how the big stars play the game at Wimbledon.....good coverage saw some good games...


There is a nursery just around the corner from me and I went and bought my last two plants..





The one on the right is a lavender plant.....


Now I finally have my place looking just the way I want it to look and I really have lucked out getting this place and I am very happy here!!!



Still no rain so hopefully will get to play tennis tomorrow!!

I do have a FB page but I have never posted on it but I get all these posts and photos from other people..well tonight I got a flash from the past!!!!




The lady on the right is Connie, my ex wife who I married in Bermuda in 1980 and divorced three years later..in the middle is my adorable mother in law, Fanny, I really liked her not sure if she is still alive....and Mia the youngest of two daughters...Mia was the one I was very close to but have not heard from he for years!!!!

This photo was taken in 2014 in the moon gate of the old homestead in Bermuda!!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...