Sunday, August 03, 2014

Saturday 2nd August 2014…….life is a beach!!!!

You know me when I see a beach it brings a warm feeling to my heart and around lunch time Stella, Caron and her two sons Michael and Ryan and his girl friend Haley met at the beach!!!!

DSC07151

DSC07153

DSC07152

I have no idea why I am smiling do you!!!!!!!!

DSC07156

Haley and Caron and some old guy!!!!

We had a great time we played Frisbee, swam had a wonderful lunch some beach tennis just a very relaxing afternoon.

Then Stella and Caron and I went to the tennis courts and played for an hour those girls are good must be a family trait!!!!

We had receive news earlier in the afternoon that Pauline who is Stella’ daughter and Ashley who is Pauline's daughter were coming for the weekend.

For new readers here Ashley is my young hero she is 14 years of age and is a very highly ranked tennis player  in the USA and attends the Carson Academy in LA……

I have not seen Ashley and Pauline for over a year so I was so thrilled they were coming and we all met at Caron and John's house……

What a party these folks put on!!!!!

I was totally shocked at how much Ashley has grown she is five feet ten inches and just so tall and beautiful and will not be fifteen years of age till October!!!!!!!!

DSC07159

Ashley and Michael jammin!!!!

DSC07162

After a wonderful dinner we got down to some serious games of spoons!!!!

DSC07166

Ashley and myself fighting over a spoon!!!

DSC07167

DSC07164

left to right

Ashley and her mum Pauline….Haley and Ryan..John and Caron and Michael and Stella!!!!

Now you be the judge who has the nicest legs!!!!!!

DSC07171

Isn’t she a doll!!!!!

DSC07172

We played more  games had ice cream and many laughs what a great family they are and so kind of them to include me as if I was part of that family…thank you!!!!

Ashley I am so very proud of you and so good to see you and your Mum again I know you have a future in tennis and remember that sage advice from this old guy last year…”leave it all on the court”

It was a great day thank you to everyone!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...