Friday, August 08, 2014

Friday 8th August 2014….Viva la Mexico!!!!!

Well rested and Linda treated me to breakfast this morning and I saw this sign in the restaurant which made me chuckle!!!!

DSC07307

I said my goodbyes to Linda as she went to go to the Hospital…it was really good to see Linda and Guy again and that lady is so strong and caring unfortunately Guy’s condition can change very quickly but she is always there for him and their whole family is close and supportive……Thanks for a great visit and my treats I will not even tell you about Linda who although is so swept up with Guy finds time to buy school supplies and back packs for my Paola and also Rafael and Catalina the people who work for them in SMA!!!!!

I was also packed and before I left town I treated Little Bluey to a spa treatment of oil change and a check up and then hit the Interstate…..It was really hot but I had lots of drinks to keep me cool…..

I went through the town of Bisbee and took these shots!!!

DSC07317

DSC07308

DSC07309

DSC07312

DSC07313

DSC07314

DSC07315

DSC07316

DSC07318

Another 40 minutes found me at the border in Douglas

DSC07319

DSC07320

I took the green arrow(not yellow) nothing to declare lane and breezed through …I had booked a hotel in the border town on the Mexican side Agua prieta and after asking one lady found the hotel it is small but very nice…. room to park Little Bluey and as you can see the room is rather posh!!!!

DSC07321

DSC07323

DSC07322

It has a fridge so all my drinks will be cold for tomorrow….the cost of the hotel was 55 dollars!!!

I just relaxed this evening and did some route planning a long long shower and now it is time for tea…

Feels good to be back in Mexico and one step closer to home…

flag.

I will robalby get an early start tomorrow I have a driving day of 775 km but mainly on good toll roads!!!

yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...