Sunday, January 18, 2009

JANET…..

I received a frantic and furtive Skype call from Janet telling me that she had looked in her English dictionary and the word “ Tatty” was indeed in the dictionary.  This was a word that both Malc and I would not let her use in one of our scrabble games and because of that she did not win the game and I did.

So she demands that the score be amended to read

Malc        2 victories

Janet      3 victories

The King  7 victories

She also insisted I informed the world wide web and all my blog readers.

Janet I bow down to you…..IMG_2180

you now rightfully can hold up three fingers!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...