Friday, September 07, 2007

>>I had this sent me by e mail and I wanted to share with you... Attitude>>>>>>>>>> There once was a woman who woke up one morning,>> looked in the mirror,>> and noticed she had only three hairs on her head.>>>> Well," she said, "I think I'll braid my hair today?">> So she did>> and>> she>> had>> a>> wonderful>> day.>>>>>> The next day she woke up,>> looked in the mirror>> and saw that she had only two hairs on her head.>>>> "H-M-M," she said,>> "I think I'll part my hair down the middle today?">> So she did>> and>> she>> had>> a>> grand>> day.>>>>>>>> The next day she woke up,>> looked in the mirror and noticed that she had only one hair >> on>>her head.>>>> "Well," she said,>> "today I'm going to wear my hair in a pony tail.">> So she did>> and>> she>> had>> a>> fun,>> fun>> day.>>>>>>>> The next day she woke up,>> looked in the mirror and noticed that there wasn't a single>>hair on her head.>>>> "YEA!" she exclaimed,>> "I don't have to fix my hair today!">>>>>>>> Attitude is everything.>>>>>>>> Be kinder than necessary,>> for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.>>>> Live simply,>>>>>> Love generously,>>>> Care deeply,>>>> Speak kindly.......>>>> Leave the rest to God>>>> Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...>>>> It's about learning to dance in the rain.

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...