Tuesday, July 17, 2007


Welcome to the newest addition to the Pearson Clan, name still to be determined.....Had a great day thanks to a very special friend who volunteered to drive me down to the dealership in Everett (5.15am ferry!!!!) No problems at either border and the only glitch was the ferry I was in line for was full, so had to wait an extra couple of hours . I am very excited and the motor home drives very smoothly I just got some what overwhelmed with all the instruction manuels that come with the unit but with good teaches and common sense should be able to master it all. Thank you to another good friend for being with Ken today, boy what a day, more stories tomorrow...

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...