Tuesday, July 03, 2007

News release # 1.
My camera is finished the dealer says no way to fix it, so I am now the new and proud owner of a new Canon camera and I hope it gives me as many happy moments as my old one.
News release #2.
Where was my new camera when I needed it? My loyal readers will know about the special place deer hold in my life, well another moment today, a first for me. I went for a bike ride this afternoon, not in the woods or on open fields but around the new house sub division close to where I live and what do I see but a young girl about 8 years old on her front lawn feeding by hand, quarter segments of an apple to a huge deer. I stopped and approached her and asked her about this. She was an absolute doll and told me she does it everyday and then gave me 2 sections of apple to feed to the deer and he ate it right out of my hand. These are the Mastercard moments if life, priceless!!!!
News release #3.
Two Irish guys Paddy and Bill are talking about vacations and Paddy says that two years ago he went to Mexico but won't go back because Maggy got pregnant. Then he says last year went to Peru but won't go back there because Maggy got pregnant . So he says this year he is going to France for a holiday. Bill says aren't you afraid Maggy will get pregnant? No Paddy says this time I am taking her with me!!!!!!!!
News release #4.
Now what was the other thing I wanted to share, mmmm cannot remember, oh yes I am the proud owner of the newest addition to the Pearson clan, THE MOTOR HOME!!! Made the deal today and will get it within two weeks so stay tuned for more and of course "baby" pictures....have a great day..

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...