Monday, December 18, 2006

Well it was a quiet weekend here and the weather changed a little, had very strong winds all day Saturday and the ocean looked angry......I have been relaxing quite a bit and now I think I am fully convinced that I am retired, I don't have to drive back and go to work, pretty nice feeling to have. Last week was a very rewarding one and I know all the efforts of many people are appreciated by the families and the children and it shows on their faces and their actions......I shall be starting my drive south on Wednesday for those of you really bored and wanting to know where i am and going if you look at the map of Mexico I am at present on the mainland but right at the tip of the sea of Cortez in a small town called Puerta Penasco, about one hour drive from Lukville, the border town with Arizona, I am driving down about 2000 kms to another small town called Barra de Navidad, which is on the pacific ocean about three hours drive south of Puerto Vallarta and about one hours drive north of Manzanillo, I am hoping to be there for Christmas Day, I was in this lovely little town two years ago and it is beautiful, I have a small apartment booked for 9 weeks.........anyway more on that when I get there.....for all you read my blog and e mail me thanks I love all the e mails....I wish each and everyone of you a very safe, happy and merry holiday season(being as we cannot say Merry Christmas), take care, best wishes...

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...