Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I have just returned from helping deliver to 19 very needy familes many boxes of food and gifts for the familes......it was such an honour to be part of this and so many people have made it possible, I will only do this solicitation once but if my lovely dear friends want to help 100 dollars would keep one family in food for almost a year....if you wish to help when I come down again next year I can bring the money, anyway back to the families, they really have nothing and do live in cardboards shacks but what they do have an abundance of are smiles on their faces, love in their eyes and warmth in their hearts....the kids are putting a concert for us on friday so will post pictures then and also I have some pictures to post of todays activities......have to go now the beach needs me to walk on it, so sorry to hear about all those storms coming to Nanaimo......I hear row boats are available for rent(sorry couldn't resist) take care....

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...