Saturday, December 23, 2006



FISH for breakfast!!! these 3 photos were taken at 8am this morning the fishing boat was right outside the little room where i am staying. Kids already playing on the beach and the last one is taken from my front door, the ocean is just beyond the palms. This little town is a buzzing with local familes, the beach is packed and all you hear is loud happy music, happy kids playing, no fights no crying, and no shopping malls full of crazy people.....well my friends how appropiate I shall be in Barra de Navidad to wish you all Feliz Navidad, take care and be safe....Les



No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...