Saturday, March 26, 2022

Saturday 26 th March 2022…..Viva Mexico!!!

 Saturday morning and I was at the El Paso border crossing at 6am in my favorite border crossing bright Mexican soccer shirt!!!





Some people think this crossing is extremely dangerous but I have crossed here twice without any incident…today no one at all in line, went through the green light lane stopped for the inspector who asked me one question..Will you open the trunk?


It took him ten seconds and he closed it and wished me a safe journey…..no Covid questions, no nationality questions, no visa questions!!!


I was back home in Mexico 🇲🇽!!!


The drive was a long one but I knew it would be and I was prepared with music, news, food and drink…..because of the potential issues with my knee I religiously drive for two hours and stop for a few minutes do some stretching and then put a small bag of ice on my knee, it seems to work for me!!


I am now in a truck stop that has a small motel in the back, I have stopped here before and the room is very clean, Blaze is right outside, hot water and very quiet, perfect for overnight and only 450 pesos!!






Should be home tomorrow afternoon 🙂🙂


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...