Saturday, January 15, 2022

Saturday 15th January 2022….lovely day!!

‘Twas a very easy calm day starting off

with two wonderful hours on the tennis courts……


My lovely English Student, Vanessa is an amazing young woman, she is her third year with a scholarship in Mechanical engineering…we have been meeting once a week to talk English for the last nine months and she is just a great student…on Saturday mornings she teaches some young children English and this morning I popped into her class room and met the children…all very sweet young kids!!!




Came home and spent some more time on y roof top and then took Frida out for a long walk…..




Then  met up with Reyes and we went to the home of the young crippled boy who I donated my recliner to earlier this year…I had been given some brand new medical supplies and a Walker and we gifted them to him, his parents were thrilled!!




Treated myself to this bouquet, 120 pesos!!!




Not a bad step day!!




Watching a soccer game from England and the Australian open tennis starts tomorrow and please don’t get me going on the situation with Novak!!!!!!🤢🤢🤢🤢


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Koch!! 

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...