Saturday, September 25, 2021

Saturday 25 th September 2021....lots of exercise today!!

On the way to tennis this morning at the local church a baptism ceremony was going to happen!!








For  today’s tennis we were a player short so last night I recruited a young lady, Sara, to play with us...she had just graduated college and was on the tennis team, is 23 year and just a lovely young lady who could play tennis.


Needless to say we three old men were each trying our hardest to impress Sara and needless to see we all failed miserably......we did have fun and when you play against someone better it elevates your game...we all had a good time.


I decided to do a hike I have not done in years and I picked the perfect day, enjoy the photos......










































it was a great hike.


I got back in time to take Frida for a walk she was really good today!,


this is my first ever attempt at browning anything and this was taken last Saturday..





A week later!!





Now going to watch a soccer game I recorded earlier from England...


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...