Tuesday, December 01, 2020

Tuesday 1st December 2020....🐇🐇🐇

14 years ago tonight I finished my last shift at the Granary Restaurant.....walked out got into Ramona..took the ferry to Vancouver and started driving south and the beginning of my nomadic life and world adventures!!


I cannot begin to tell you how these fourteen years have been for me.....the people I have met...the incredible friends I have found....the wondrous beauty of this planet.....I am truly one blessed Limey Kid!!


You all know me as an active and moving guy so being restricted to house arrest the last few days has been a test for me and so far I have passed the test I think.


I love my casita and it is very comfortable and the views are amazing and I have this remarkable young American lady, Jane, who lives downstairs who is one of the smartest women I have met and a heart of gold....she checks on me regularly, she is a gem..she will smile when she reads this especially the part about her being a young lady but I will not divulge her age!!


I did have some pain today and certain things I cannot do...put on my shoes.....dry my shoulders after a shower.....things I always take for granted.


I hope you all said 🐇🐇🐇 this morning.


Today is my friend Ina’s birthday I met her when I was in Athens and stayed at her Airbnb..she was very kind, happy birthday!!


Also today is another very special birthday....a woman who reminds me of my Mum......I hope your day was wonderful love and blessings Heather and thank you for just being you💜






I have had many calls and emails and I thank everyone for their kindness towards me!!






Stay safe and healthy...


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...