Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Wednesday 27 th May 2020...Day 99!!!

In a virus free world I would have been checking into my Airbnb in Paris this morning....





Then attending the French Open tennis championships tomorrow...BUT....





Instead I was on the courts here in Nanaimo for nearly three hours..as I mentioned yesterday a great group I was lucky to find and the added bonus of a really nice warm summer like day!!


I took Boomer out to a new place for me to see this afternoon....





It was just a short but lovely hike around the lake..














Boomer had to be on his leash but he still got lots of exercise.





We all still go outside at 7 pm and bang our pots and pans to make noise in support of front line and essential service workers....about ten Neighbours join in  ....it is noisy but for a great cause...


Time for my show...


Stay safe and healthy!!


Sorry the post always seem to be about the same things☹️


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...