Thursday, November 07, 2019

Thursday 7th November 2019...moving day!!!

Thursday is moving day for a few days as I am house sitting

and taking care of Einstein and Scout whilst Gracie and two of her girlfriends have left on a road trip.


I went to tennis this morning, beautiful day and a good time on the courts, always is!!


Then I came to the house and unpacked a few things..I will take some photos maƱana...


Took the dogs for a long walk around the neighbourhood they are really good on the leash....SCOUTIE is really missing Gracie she sits most of the time on the ottoman in the front room looking out the door, can only imagine what she is thinking!,


Einstein is totally different and he follows me everywhere I go...


I spent a couple of hours this afternoon cooking some chicken breast, mushrooms, carrots and sweet potatoes .


The day went by quickly and now I am heading for the bath, yes the bath tub!!!!


I have just started to watch the first episode on Netflix of the Suits, I quite like it so far.


Today is my Nephew, Andy’s birthday and tomorrow is my Brother, Malc’s birthday..along with Janet they are in Spain for a weeks holiday so I wish both the Pearson boys wonderful birthdays!!


Yashi Kochi!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...