Wednesday, September 04, 2019

Wednesday 4 th September 2019.....catching a breath!!!

Really was an easy day today..I relaxed over breakfast and did some reading then went up to town to do a little bit of shopping.


The town has major road works going on in many parts of the city and really traffic is a mess but it is a lot easier to navigate on the scooter!!


Watched a little more tennis from NYC before going off for the regular Wednesday afternoon poker session..I do enjoy these afternoons and happy to report I came away 105 pesos richer!!


I went straight to the gym and rode the station bike till my class time at 4.30pm...I know I have said this before but Aaron is such a great trainer I look around at other personal trainers and they are usually talking to someone else or on their phones...not Aaron he is totally focused on me!!  I cannot say I look forward to going but at the end always glad I went and sort of enjoyed it!!


I was supposed to go to my second English class tonight but received an email this morning informing me that there was a problem at the school and all classes tonight were cancelled, so I came home after the gym but I do teach tomorrow as the regular Thursday night teaches Maggie and Giff are still away so I will get to see the students maรฑana .


Now had my dinner, a lovely hot shower and of course watching tennis again from NYC!!


A good day again!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

Oh, darn. I was looking forward to your telling us what your students found regarding Bermuda. When students only have to present one or two sentences on a subject, they usually select certain facts they personally are interested in.

On another subject, I was highly entertained today on the national news (but I'm sure your brother, Malcolm, wasn't); I watched the British Parliament go ballistics; of course, Boris Johnson had a lot to do with it while trying to get a positive vote for "no deal Brexit." A lot of enraged MPs were, shall I say, ready to go behind the wood shed and settle it the old fashioned way. The sad part was that Winston Churchill's grandson was expelled from the Conservative Party. I really don't understand Brexit very well; will have to read up on it. It was speculated on the news that the Queen may have to settle this--she is, I think, in her 90s.

mexicokid said...

No worries I am teaching tonight so will get to hear their thoughts on Bermuda...I was in England when they voted for Brexit and here we are three years later...I have no idea what is happening it is so crazy..yes and like a battery the Wueen just keeps on going..have a great day hopefully be safe from that storm best wishes les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...