Monday, April 15, 2019

Monday 15th April 2019..a morning out on the town!!!!

I walked into Centro this morning to do some errands and had my camera ready.....I am trying to be more imaginative in my camera shots....


The doors of San Miguel de Allende....














The famous blue doors, one of the best bakeries in town..see even the pigeons have to line up to get in....






The Jacaranda are still blooming.....





I wonder what this boy is saying to the vendor??





I wonder what he is thinking too??





Candles and coffins!!!



Love this one!!!





Only Canadian hockey fans will understand this one!!!





Have a great day!!


Yashi Kochi!!

5 comments:

Rick said...

Very nice photos!

Congradutaions on keeping your blog so interesting on day to day life in San Miguel.
Especially with your unique Brit sense of humor :)

The photos sizing is too large for Bloggers format. Maybe resize so it doesn't overlap the text.

Rick

mexicokid said...

If only I knew how to do that..my blog has caused me issues in the past that I am just happy to post..I realize they overlap but the alternative I don’t want to mess with...lots of people don’t understand my sense of humour or humor..cheers les

Rick said...

You could go to the Mac users group meeting and ask an expert which I assume is there.

mexicokid said...

Funny that meeting was this afternoon..maybe next time cheers lp

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Ha! The blue door bakery, fond memories. Great photos!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...