Monday, May 07, 2018

Monday 7th May 2018....Day 34!!!!

Today was the biggie starting off with a tour of the Alhambra...Gracie got tickets over two months ago and although I am showing photos below this is one of the magical and mysterious places that you really need to see in person......please Google it and read the history...


























We spent nearl five hours here and I shall never forget the experience.....

Then walked back in to the central district where we had a 6 pm appointment for a Arabian bath adventure..please Google 
granada.hammamalandalus.com and the website of the baths....

I went to a similar place five years ago in Instanbul and it was one of the worst times of my life, another day will tell you about it.....this was just magnificent beautiful decorated baths splendid hot and cold pools steam room, attentive staff and followed my a relaxing massage...just what we both needed another thing not to miss when you visit Granada!!!!

We ended the day with a nice dinner!!!

Are time here ends tomorrow as we get the bus to our next destination Cordoba for two nights.

Gracie’s grandson who I met a few weeks ago is two today, Happy Birthday Jonah!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!


























No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...