Thursday, July 13, 2017

Thursday 13th July 2017.....you may be inclined

to ask me what I am doing writing a blog at 9.30 am on a Thursday morning???

The answer would be I am doing the same thing I was doing last Tuesday morning at 9.30 am!!!!!!!



Which is???




NOT PLAYING TENNIS!!!!!!!!

All I will say is that little word....rain!!!!


Yesterday again the winning ways continue at poker with an 80 pesos victory!!!!


Gracie and I are going to my favorite thing tonight.....it is called Play readers...and a group of local performers who read a play.... tonight the play is called Motor Trade written by the famous Canadian play wright Norm Foster...all his productions I have seen have been really funny and  well acted...so it should be a good evening even better when I tell you the cost of admission is only 20 pesos ..work it out in your currency!!

Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

Shelagh Kouwenhoven said...

Please sent your rain to BC, our poor province is on fire.
Cheers

mexicokid said...

i know i see that Kelowna first floods now fire so sad...L

Monday 23rd October 2017......Monday again????

Where do the weeks go?? Today was an easy today relaxed this morning and just puttered!!! put ter 1 [ puht -er]  Spell ...