Tuesday, July 04, 2017

Monday 3rd July 2017....Cannot be a bad day when a waterfall appears!!!

With all the heavy rains the last few days I decided to hike to the Botanical gardens to check to see if the water was going over the dam.......what do you think???

I forgot my camera so these shots are taken with my smart phone a first for me!!!



 Just amazing to think that about 9 weeks ago this was the scene here!!!!!


A huge difference!!!!

 My lunch view!!!!

 I had to cross over the dam and only one way way off with the socks and shoes!!!!
A round trip of 7 wonderful miles!!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved those gardens so much, such a lovely walk. We would walk up by Los Balcones, the back way from our place in Azteca.

mexicokid said...

it is truly spectacular this time of the year cheers L

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...