Sunday, June 10, 2007

Well I don't think there is any part of my body that doesn't hurt!!!!!! One of my goals a few years ago when I was still actively playing soccer was to try and win a medal at the B.C. senior games, which this year are being held here in Nanaimo in September. The first try out for the team was held today in Qualicum and I decided I would go and see how my legs held out, having not kicked a ball in nearly 7 years. Very happy to say that I survived with out pulling or breaking anything and actually felt pretty good and still had a little skill left in my old bones. The try outs go on for a couple of months so I intend to keep going and try to make the team, I just don't want to interfere with my reffing. I enjoyed the game this morning and although a little sore, will be alright. Sorry no pictures to prove I was there, have a great day everyone...

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...