Friday, January 26, 2007




Went for a long bike ride today I think I rode down every street in town, just a few shots of different things to get a taste for the town, I love the hotel made from cutting the bushes in to letters, the church is in a thatched hut till the new church is built and just other I hope interesting pictures.....The sunset tonite was one i have never seen before it was a little cloudy most of the afternoon so thought the sun set would be poor, was I wrong!!!!!!I could not capture on camera the colours, honestly every color imaginable with wonderful cloud formations and dramatic skys...truly one of those "You had to be there" moments...have a great weekend everyone...






No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...