Sunday, January 21, 2007

Well I have had a quiet couple of days I know the travelogue is supposed to be a fun and informative venue so I just had a day there feeling a little down, missing friends and family, thinking about how things turn out and what could have been done differently, so took some time to reflect on what i am doing and my plans and now on track......went to a very small town rodeo the other night in the next town, it was a different experience and featured Mexican cowboys and a small group of young kids performing typical Mexican ballet, these two pictures were the only ones I was able to take before my camera decided it needed it's batteries charged.....this guy with the goat was obviously the village jester.....I have never even seen a dog follow it's master around like this animal it was amazing....then the cowboys, they were very competent on the horses... the show was only small and the dresses on the girls in the ballet were incredible hopefully I shall see them again before I leave and get pictures....

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...