Friday, October 22, 2021

Friday 23 rd October 2021....delivery day!!

Friday is delivery day and today the Gang went out to a small community on the road to Los Rodriguez  where you see Lynn wheeling the barrow!!





These young girls help carrying their box of food with their sniffing dog close by.





I have a friend involved with a knitting group in town and they have promised us 300 woollen hats for the small children when we distribute the toys on Three Kings day...


This is  Angel with his new hat and now my friends have  a good idea of what size of hat to make!





This is the lovely lady that lost her husband a few weeks ago and she also has an disabled adult son living with her she is always so happy and thankful to see us...





I know there is so much need in the campos and I thank everyone for their wonderful continued support of this project and also the Three Kings Toy drive..


Took Frida on a great walk around centro and then picked up my scooter from the repair shop....the cost to repair my flat rear tire...50 pesos, yes that is not a typo!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...