Sunday, August 01, 2021

Sunday 1 st August 2021....Rabbits again!!

Remember the first of the month!!


I left home at 9.30 am and it was really an uneventful journey...Blaze handled so well and is a pleasure to drive.


I also like my GPS 





This view reminded me of Table Mountain in Cape Town.





It was just about four and a half hour drive and I met my lovely hostess and her rescue dog Bella, who so reminds me of Frida, very gentle and well trained.





Out of respect I am not posting photos of the home but trust me when I say it is spectacular with nice lake and mountain views and Bella has a huge back yard to roam all day!


Had a nice evening getting to know a little about my house duties...I shall be very comfortable and happy here!!


I liked this quote!!





Stay safe and healthy !


Yashi Kochi!!




No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...