Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Wednesday 10th March 2021...appointments..

I know I sound like a broken record but every day

is the same sunny and warm cannot remember last time I wore a sweater of long pants .


As I was cleaning my teeth this morning there was a knocking noise coming from the sky light in the shower and I looked up and there was this bird I guess trying to get a piece of food off the glass..too funny.





The balloons were out again this morning..








Today was a day of appointments and my first one was with Sonia who is the lady who helps me with all official documents and I had to re new my driving license which is a bit of a process......but Sonia helped with the documentation and the medical procedure and then I have to meet her tomorrow at the driving licence office to complete the deal.


Then went and picked up another donation to buy a stove for the campo, people are so generous and finally picked up Frida and we had a nice walk....


This is one of my favourite times of the year because the Jacaranda trees are just coming into bloom and they are so vivid and everywhere...





These are just starting to get some color...







Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...