Wednesday, February 03, 2021

Wednesday 3. rd February 2021...birthday girl!!

Linda’s grand daughter Muri has a birthday today and I hope it a special one because Muri you are a very special young lady...it would take too long to tell you what this 12 year old young woman does for her community, friends and family❤️❤️❤️❤️


Breakfast on my patio this morning...music on my IPad.......sunny skies.......not a bad way to start the morning!!


At 11 am I went to my last physio session and I really believe that the treatments that Fernada has given me the last five weeks has hugely impacted my recovery from my knee surgery.......I feel that I have lost no mobility or fitness on the courts and I continue to remain pain free!!!


Afterwards I picked up two more donations for our food hamper project..the response has been amazing and we are going out to the campo again on Friday.


I then went and picked up the dogs and we had a wonderful hike in the canyon by my house...


Negrita likes to run ahead...





Scout and Einstein follow close behind.....






Back at home for a relaxing rest of the afternoon and now going to settle down with a nice cup of tea and a small cinnamon roll and watch a soccer game.


Some big news yesterday was the start up of a website for people over 60 years of age to apply for the vaccine shot unfortunately the system crashed due to over loads and they are working on getting it back up...not sure what this means because the vaccine is not here yet but as a temporary  resident I am entitled to the shot...will see what happens I have tried to access the website numerous times without success!!


As an ex soccer referee I like this.....thanks for sending it to me Linda!!





Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...