Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Tuesday 21st July 2020.....Day 155!!

The days continue to be very lovely and I am set into

a routine with the dogs...

They are waiting for me outside my bedroom when I get up and I go feed them first thing...they are so very well behaved and wait patiently while I dispense their kibble.


Then we go off to the field....again they walk right by my side...





and then love running around Atlas the Ridge back is very fast...








Both of them come back to me when called!!





I then went to the closest US border crossing at Peace Arch and spoke to a supervisor there and she confirmed to me that my situation of returning to Mexico by car is not deemed to be essential travel and I will have to wait till the border re opens.


They have again closed the borders till at least 21 st August when they will re visit the situation.


I personally  think the borders will remain closed for a few more months so eventually I will have to decide to wait or garage my car and fly back.  A great deal depends on the situation in SMA and my health and safety there.


So for now I do nothing except enjoy Blaze and my lifestyle and count my blessings!!


After the border I drove to the beach town of White Rock and walked the Malecon and the pier and also rested on the beach for an hour...

























A very lovely area..


When I got home took the boys out to the field..








Had dinner and a shower and now ready for my show...


Good news Heather called me and told me my driving licence had arrived in the mail!!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...